Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pilcro Hyphen

If you are like me, and have been on a search for the perfect boyfriend fit jean, search no more! I took a chance and ordered the Pilcro Hypehn deconstructed jean when Anthropologie had their 25% off sale. Never had tried on the brand, didn't know if the size I ordered would work. But Oh My Gosh! I love them! Fit perfect, didn't lose their shape in the rear end region during the day and were oh so comfy to wear!



Here are two photos of me in the jeans, first look is with a jeweled J.Crew baseball tee, J.Crew Factory herringbone vest and booties from Old Navy. Second pic is from the same day, but with the J.Crew quilted puffer coat as the weather dropped in temp a lot during the day! I submitted these to a contest that Anthro is running on Instagram. Winners of the contest get to model in a holiday photo shoot. Wouldn't that be fun? Obviously not holding my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment