Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Vacation Happened!

It was lovely to visit the ocean for a week and enjoy some relaxation, although vacation with a toddler sure is not always the most relaxing! Life after vacation was busy trying to get back in the swing of things. Almost there! The cooler temps have had me reaching for all things cozy! Sweatshirts, boots, scarves and vests will be on a lot! Speaking of cozy, I went out this morning in search of some leggings and ended up with a velour track suit! Hello 1999! Hopefully it isn't too out of date, because I am sure I will be wearing it endlessly around home and the park with my son. I plan to wear it with a pair of Nike shoes I scored on sale from J.Crew.


Juicy Couture for Kohls


Juicy Couture for Kohls


Vintage Nike Air Pegasus for J.Crew





No comments:

Post a Comment