Friday, August 8, 2014

A little splash of color for summer days and nights

I love a basic outfit with some fun color added in the summer. Usually I add color via jewelry. However one look I am itching to try is some colorful and interesting shoes. I have the romper pictured below in paisley, but I am loving the black too! This is currently on sale so it would be an excellent time to pick it up. You may be like me and feel like there is no way you could pull off a romper, but this year I realized it is easier then I thought to find one that fits well and looks stylish.




Then the shoes. I love these shoes from Nordstrom. Now I may be inclined to hunt down a cheaper pair, but that is just how I am with items that I don't think I will wear all the time. And since these shoes are colorful and defiantly a different piece, I don't think I would wear them more then a handful of times per season, but they sure are lovely!



As far as jewelry, I would personally keep it simple, a pair of stud earrings and because it is pretty much my dream necklace, thus Kendra Scott Rayne long necklace (I pretty much adore all the colors it comes I'm!)


I don't own any Kendra Scott yet, but it's on my mental wish list for sure!  




Have a lovely weekend - Caroline 









No comments:

Post a Comment