Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Blazer

A staple item that can be worn year round. I purchased the Classic Schoolboy Blazer from J.Crew this summer. Currently it's on promo and is a great deal for a year round piece of apparel. I got mine in navy as I am a bit more of a navy and brown girl then black.

As shown in photo above from J.Crew the blazer can be dressed down for a casual summer evening. Another cute summer look is to pair this with a dress and some sandals.

Or even with jeans for a very casual, but nice look for perhaps a cooler night.


As the year turns to fall, the vest can be worn with boots and a scarf or just boots and a long sleeve top. 


The blazer is something I could see spending a bit more on to get good quality since it's such a classic staple item. I paid about $60 for mine (originally $178) and I think they are currently on sale for $79 but since J.Crew does extra promos off sale items fairly often, it may go lower. They also have an updated version of this blazer as well as various colors and fabrics. They also have one with slightly puffed sleeves which is adorable, but I chose the most basic in a basic, solid color so I could get the most use out of it. 


Thanks for reading! Caroline



Classic Schoolboy

No comments:

Post a Comment