Monday, August 11, 2014

I want endless summer.......

But my mind keeps going to fall. I think because sadly, the leaves are already falling in our backyard. Depresses me because I don't love Ohio winters and fall is so short here it seems. But I do get excited  about fall clothes, so indulge me as I share an outfit that is on it's way! P.S. I am going to the beach soon so when I start preparing my clothes for that, I am sure my blog will be full of summer items again! So the items on their way to me I got at major discount! As much as I love shopping and clothing, I love a good sale more!


J.Crew Tippi Sweater

My closet had a need for some basic items like the Tippi. Plain, neutral and goes with everything. And at $17.99, one heck of a deal for a $79.50 merino sweater.


                                     

The J.Crew bootcut and toothpick cords both $17.99, down from $89.50 and $98.00. These I will try on when they arrive and more then likely sell

And lastly, these J.Crew "Color Cascade" earrings, which I love with the persimmon cords! 



Maybe cool weather won't be so bad! 





No comments:

Post a Comment