Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Taking chances!

Apologies for the recent lapse in posts. Busy weekend, followed by a busy week and my heads just not been in the game! A few weekends from now, I have a night out planned with some of my closest girlfriends. Can't wait and this post is going to feature what I plan to wear!

On to my title! A little while back I found a deal I couldn't pass up! $115 jeans on J.Crew for $15! Yes, $15! The risky parts. They were high waisted, I was worried about a "mom jean" look but thought "could J.Crew really sell them if they were?" And the other risk was they were talls. I took the risk, and man I am glad I did! The extra length is perfect for a nice cuffed look!

I was also on the hunt for a perfect, loose fit tee for the rest of summer and for layering for fall. Thankfully Madewell came to the rescue in their "Timeout" linen blend tee. Best of all, I only paid $17 for it, shipped!

These pictured aren't the talls like I have, but this is how mine will look minus cuffed hem. Loving the higher rise too!

Add to it my Kate Spade Gold Coast Meadow bag, and a pair of black heels and I am ready for a casual night at a local winery with the girls :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment