Friday, August 15, 2014

Christmas Wishlists

Have you started one yet? I know, I know! It is only August. But Christmas will be upon us before we know it! I personally like seeing my families Christmas wishlists early, gives me time to scope out the best deals!

Here are some items on mine:


Bobi USA made Tee in Deep Grey. Love this!! 

Jeffery Campbell "Crockett" booties 

or 

Dolce Vita "Fisher" booties 

LL Bean 8" Navy "Bean" boots 

Movado Watch 

or 

Bulova Gold Sport Watch 

or 

Bulova Crystal Watch 



Kendra Scott "Rayne" 


The list isn't extensive, but the articles on it are all pricey ones, so I am not expecting to get any of them.  But they are for sure "wishlist" items for me! I always view J.Crew, Madewell, Starbucks & Sephora gift cards as amazing options too!  

What's on your Christmas "Wishlist"? 










No comments:

Post a Comment