Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Had some returns at Anthropologie today.......

So I ordered these items instead with my credit. Please cross your fingers with me that they all ship! I got notice the shoes shipped, but the belt & poncho are now showing up as sold out on Anthro's site. I have had them cancel items for me before (The Inez swing dress cancelled twice!!, finally bought on eBay). I really had been looking for a poncho for a while, so I super duper hope it comes!!


This skinny belt beauty was only $9.95 and I needed one I could wear with higher waisted dresses & my blanket scarfs (wearing as a poncho/wrap with a skinny belt is super cute!)


These shoes because I needed some with heels & also black ones. I love brown, drawn to brown a lot but I have a few black handbags that need to get some love, so I wanted to get some black shoes to go with them. Plus these were just not your average, run of the mill looking shoes & I was somehow drawn to them! 


And the poncho. Oh, Anthropologie, please don't let me down again!! 

And these J.Crew jeans are also on the way. I had ordered some awesome Hudson jean's off Poshmark, but sadly they didn't fit. Selling those, and getting the J.Crew ones to replace them. I don't know how it happened, but they were on sale the night I ordered, with additional percent off & then the next day the price went up! So I scored my jeans for $41 shipped & now they are $125 online and in store! 


I plan to style the poncho with a basic long sleeve tee under it, the new skinnies when they arrive. I will probably also wear the new shoes with it and to do so will cuff the jean's a little & add some socks with a fun print to show through the cutout. 

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! I plan to wear a swing dress so I can eat like a mad woman & not have to loosen a belt! 

Caroline 



No comments:

Post a Comment