Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday!

First and foremost my wish for this Wednesday is that my headache would subside and some energy would find me. My littlest love, four year old Myles was "making bad dreams" last night and it took some doing to get him back to sleep, so basically after trying to snuggle with a wiggly preschooler, before giving up and heading to sleep on the couch so he would feel like I was closer I ended up being awake from about 1-3:30 during the night and thus am beat today! On to a more fun topic, clothes! This is my current little J.Crew wishlist. Please, oh please reward card come today so I can get at least one or two items off it! If you are in the market for a nice leather tote, those are on sale too! I didn't add to my list, because I already have one but check them out!




So come on! How adorable is that bow top? And the cranberry skirt, perfect for upcoming holiday parties. I would wear either top with the skirt but since I overheat easy, especially at crowded holiday parties, I am almost leaning toward the bow top with a cute jacket for over it. And maybe some tall boots or leopard shoes, since leopard has my heart these days! Speaking of leopard, I will add a bonus picture of a handbag that is on its way to my closet right now. I was able to score it for an epic deal from the Kate Spade secret sale (75% off!). It is sold out, so I couldn't link it.




Hope this "hump" day is a good one for you and that life on the other si

No comments:

Post a Comment