Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday's Deal Alert!

So another blogger I follow The Northeast Girl (Absolutely adore her blog & style) posted about Gap's sale on their Supersoft Crewneck Tee's. I had been on the lookout for a good deal on long sleeve, basic tees for with my enormous vest collection and under sweaters. Turns out, this was the deal I had been looking for! I purchased 3 in basic colors, and using my free shipping code for being a Gap Silver card holder & my Ebates  I was able to score them for under $20 shipped! GAP Supersoft Crewneck Tee. You will need to use code FFSALE to get the full discount as well.

Here are the colors I ordered:




These would be also great to give as Christmas gifts without breaking the bank! 

Thanks for reading & Happy Thursday! 

Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment